Russian Women Dating Scams – Useful Tips
Except for the Vodka, Russia is most popular for its beautiful girls. The girls of Russia attract the men from all over the world. In the world of digitalization men from all over the world can meet Russian women online.This practice of dating through the internet is growing very popular day by day. This practice is also increasing the dating scam. Like the other countries, the beauty of Russian women is becoming a powerful weapon of online scammers.
Suppose you have found a Russian Beauty on the internet. After a few days of chatting, you can find yourself absolutely in love with her. She assures you that she reciprocates your feelings. She can easily travel to your country to visit you. She knows a travel agent who can arrange ticket and Visa for her to visit your country. Now she asks money from you as she doesn’t have sufficient money to travel. You send her money immediately so that she can travel to you. After that, your dream girl vanishes suddenly without leaving any trace. This whole incident can be a scam to steal money from you. The person whom you have loved or trusted may not exist in reality. It is highly possible that the person you have chatted with, in reality, a he is the bald man in his late forties. There are a couple of precautions, following that can save your heart and money from the common scammers.
Keep your eyes open
In the case of online dating, you cannot afford to be blind. Think minutely and very clearly, a Russian girl cannot fall in love you blindly in the span of two weeks without meeting you in reality. So you need to keep your eyes and mind alert in case of you are going into a relationship with a girl you have met online. Any suspicious incident, ask for the clarification immediately.
The Girls of Russia
By nature, the Russian girls are very warm hearted and family oriented. There are exceptions too, but mostly they are kind hearted. The honest Russian girls can look for love online definitely, but the scammers are out in large to deliberately trap you. There are some indications that can help you separating the scammers from the original Russians girl,
- The frauds are most likely to tell you that the Russian men are of very bad nature. More than one Russian man have broken her heart, thus, she doesn’t believe the men from Russia anymore and looking for a groom from outside Russia.
- The scammer can portray all the Russian men as Chauvinist and incapable of loving and respecting their wives. They are most likely to tell you that all the Russian men are interested two things, girls in the physical sense and drinking.
- They will portray themselves a simple family oriented Russian girl, only interested in traditional guys.
- The scammer starts planning for your future too fast- like calling herself your love, your future wife etc. She assures you that she already has spoken with her family and they are ready to give their blessings to your union.
- Most important, they shower extra romance to you. They start sending flowery messages, long love emails or tell you about her romantic dream about your first meeting. She is a firm believer of unconditional love and ready to put yours in that category. All these deeds are sure to be finished by the end of the second week of your meeting.
The common practices that indicate a supposed fraud are calling all the time from the public booth, chatting from the internet café instead of personal computer, not providing enough information about her etc. To avoid any kind of scammers do not share your personal information like the home or office address, bank details etc with the person you have met online. Similarly do not ever think of sending money to any person for their supposed travel, visa etc.
They say that Love is blind, but in the case of online dating, you cannot afford to be blind. Some simple awareness can save you lots of heartache and loss of resources from the frauds.